Slow Cooker Mashed Ranch Cauliflower–the yummiest cauliflower you’ll ever eat! Cauliflower is cooked until soft and then mashed with butter and dry ranch dressing mix. An easy 3-ingredient recipe with lots of flavor. My only regret was that we didn’t have enough.
Get the Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower recipe here
Slow Cooker Mashed Ranch Cauliflower
I have had mashed cauliflower before and didn’t think much of it. It was okay but I’d never really choose it over real mashed potatoes. That is until I made this version! It was so so so good. My kids and I scarfed it down and there wasn’t any left for my husband. #sorrynotsorry
I loved it so much that when I was at the bank the next day I was telling the teller all about it since he told me he was on the keto diet. He wrote down the 3 ingredients and I really hope he tries it because it is seriously tasty.
If you want to eat more vegetables and cauliflower is on your list to try, make this recipe! The ranch dressing mix seasons everything perfectly and the buttery mashed cauliflower is just so addicting. I never thought I would say that cauliflower was addicting.
More recipes you’ll love…
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
To make Slow Cooker Mashed Ranch Cauliflower I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.* I love this slow cooker. It cooks low and evenly. I love the medium heat choice because most slow cookers that I’ve seen only have the option of cooking on low or high. If you’re going to buy just one slow cooker, this is the one that I recommend.
The yummiest cauliflower you’ll ever eat! Cauliflower is cooked until soft and then mashed with butter and dry ranch dressing mix. An easy 3-ingredient recipe with lots of flavor. My only regret was that we didn’t have enough.
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Optional: 2 Tbsp milk or cream
- Add water/broth into slow cooker. Cut the cauliflower into florets and add into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or until cauliflower is very tender or LOW for about 6 hours.
- Remove lid and drain off all water (I placed mine in a colander).
- Place cauliflower back into the crock. Stir in the butter and ranch dressing mix. Use a potato masher* to mash the cauliflower. I chose to leave mine a little chunky because I like the texture. You can also puree the cauliflower in a food processor or a blender. If you want the cauliflower a little creamier stir in the milk or cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 201 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 4 g
Send Me Free Recipes
Like this recipe for Slow Cooker Mashed Ranch Cauliflower? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.